January 6, 2011

Lasting Effects Of Music


If you're anything like me, then you are always looking for new music. I literally can't keep listening to one album before I'm thinking of the next artist. Thankfully, last.fm was created to help you find everything you could possibly like or want!

It works by downloading the scrobbling application for which ever listening device you use (iTunes, windows media, etc.) and that's where the fun begins. Every time you listen to an artist, it scrobbles it onto the website, adding to your numbers of listens. The best part about it is with each listen to a certain artist, lastfm gives you new recommendations of music.

I've used this many times and I have found fantastic artists, like Agnes and many others. Another cool feature is that it compares your music compatibility with your friends! What better way to be a snobby bitch. Get on this and let's be friends (czechyalater)!

No comments:

Post a Comment